November Favourites!

Hey lovelies!

It's the end of November already! Still no snow on the ground and it will be December tomorrow! I really can't believe it. Anyways, I have a lot of favourites this month! I had to eliminate some and cut my list down, but it still is pretty long. I was buying too much and loving it all. Did any of my favourites make your list?

Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Remover Wipes: I did a review about these the other day. You can read it by clicking here. These are great for removing eye makeup and foundation. I find sometimes when I cleanse my face, especially with Revlon Color Stay, it is REALLY hard to get every speck of makeup off. These take off my foundation effortlessly and also leaves behind a clean tingle feeling which lets me feel it did its job. I mainly bought these to remove my eye makeup and they work wonderfully. These are also perfect if you having a lazy day, get home late and just want to be rid of your makeup quick. I find these a bit pricey considering there is only 25 in a package. I cut each sheet in half and they still work great!

Clinique Youth Surge Moisturizer:
When I first reviewed this in my Clinique Haul post, I wasn't too impressed. However, now that I've been using this a bit longer it really does moisturize my face, leaving it baby smooth. I also like how it has an SPF of 15.

MAC Select Tint SPF 15: This was my HG foundation/tinted moisturizer. I never use to wear heavy foundations until this was discontinued. This is my last bottle and I only have a few uses left so I guess this is goodbye :( This was my FAVOURITE thing MAC made. It gave me enough coverage to even out my skintone and just made me look fresh and not too made-up. Please come back.

MAC Nail Lacquer in "Seriously Hip": I wasn't making much use of my Style Black collection until this month! This is the perfect colour for the holidays since it has a beautifully unique gold/greenish sheen to it. It also lasts FOREVER on my nails with a top coat.

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in "Blue Flame": I bought this because I wanted the other 3 in the collection and figured if I'm buying 3 I should buy 4. I'm so glad I bought this one now because it is my favourite of the 4! It is such a pretty colour and I've been rimming my eyes with it and it makes my green eyes POP like nothing else. This will also last me forever which makes me happy.

MAC Brow Pencil in "Spiked": This gives me a more polished look than my usual eyeshadow. I like using this on nights out because it REALLY helps define my eyebrows. It is so easy to use and my brows come out perfectly each time I use this. This is my first brow pencil and I will definitely be repurchasing this once I'm done.

L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner: My new HG pencil liner! It beats out my once HG Stila Eye Kajal by a mile. My eyes get really watery on occasion and when I put this in my waterline it stays put. AND it's truly BLACK! I love how dark and "intense" this liner is.

MAC Cremesheen Gloss in "Partial to Pink":
I bought this when it was re-released in the Holiday collection this year! This is my favourite pink gloss! It gives me the perfect light pink lip. I like to pair this with MAC Hue for my HG nude/pink lip!

MAC Lipstick in "Hue": Gives me a nice wash of colour without drying my lips out. The perfect shade of light pink. I think this would be universally flattering on everyone since it's very sheer (it's a Glaze formula). I can wear this alone without a gloss and it still looks incredible!

MAC Eyeshadows! (Solar White, Poison Pen, Plum Dressing, Smoke and Diamonds):
I've been on a MAC eyeshadow kick this month and it will continue into December when I do some major damage after Christmas! It's unfortunate that 3 of the 4 are either limited edition or discontinued. Solar White is a great pop of colour in the tear duct, Poison Pen is an AMAZING crease colour, Plum Dressing makes my eyes POP so much and Smoke and Diamonds is just beautiful! I would definitely recommend all these colours.