REVIEW: Annabelle Custom Quad Compact and Eyeshadow

Hey guys!
Over the past week I've been in contact with a representative from Marcelle Cosmetics, makers of Marcelle and Annabelle Cosmetics. I was really excited opening my mail because they were very generous and gave me lots of goodies to test out and review. The products were sent to me for free and I'm not getting paid for this review. This is my honest opinion.

Annabelle Custom Quad Magnetic Compact and Eyeshadows

The quad is really well made. Inside it is magnetic and fits the individual eyeshadows perfectly. If you are interested, MAC eyeshadows can also fit in.
There is a piece of cardboard with a design on one side, which you can see through the lid, and information on the other side. Inside it gives you ideas from artists at the Annabelle studio on which colour combos they recommend. I was sent a variety of colours and like them all! I've always walked by the Annabelle quad at the drugstore and thought it was a great idea. I've been tempted several times to buy it, but never have and I'm glad I got the opportunity to test some colours out!
Annabelle is a Canadian brand which I know you can find at Shoppers Drugmart. The actual eyeshadows you have to buy individually. From top to bottom, left to right is "Bronzed Idol", "Metallic Meltdown", "Gold Digger", and "Divine Diva".

The eyeshadows are 2 grams each! You get a lot of product for cheap.

The shadows themselves are quite pigmented and easy to blend.

Annabelle eyeshadows are reasonably priced and a great alternative to MAC eyeshadows! They are finely milled and smooth to the touch. In the picture above the top colour is MAC "Bronze" eyeshadow and the bottom colour is Annabelle "Bronzed Idol". Annabelle's version is a tad bit darker, but a great dupe if you were looking for a cheaper alternative to MAC. I am very impressed and excited to add this quad and eyeshadows to my collection! The only downside is that I wish they had a wider range of colours and finishes. I would really love to have some matte shades.