MARCH FAVOURITES!


Hey Guys!
It's the end of the month and it's time for my favourites! This month just flew by for me. Time just seems to be flying by faster and faster as I get older. Point being, It's my birthday tpmorrow and I'm going to be 24! That seems so old to me... 24 is almost 25 which is almost 30! haha Do you like how I think? People laugh at me when I say that...but I guess it just matters how I feel, and I still feel young. This year I'm not doing too much for my b-day. Tomorrow I'm going to be going out for dinner with my man and a couple friends. Friday I'm going to celebrate my birthday and Easter with my family. I'll have a small birthday haul to post this coming weekend :) I already pre-bought myself some presents...that's how I justify my excessive shopping this month to my boyfriend..."But Charles...it's my birthday!" lol.

MAC Beauty Powder in "Shell": If you don't have this...buy it. When my skin is on the light side it's SUCH a beautiful coloured blush and when I'm tan it's a great highlighter! It's incredibly smooth and blends in so easy for a beautiful sheen and glow to my face. I've very impressed and the packaging was just too cute to pass up.

NARS Blush in "Lovejoy": A very flattering colour for tan skin. Someone asked me if it was too red, but it comes up a beautiful bronzey reddish rose. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I look and feel very natural and put together when I wear this.

St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse: I've been using St. Moriz and then I tried this. St. Moriz has been compared to St. Tropez, but in my opinion St. Tropez is 10x better. Sure it is more pricey, but the colour and application just don't compare. I want to do a full review and comparison on these two products so check back soon if you are interested.

MAC Lipstick in "Peachstock": One of my new HG nude shades. It's a perfect peachy nude and paired with MAC "Freshly Frank" it looks very flattering with my skin. It came out with the Liberty of London collection, but it is a permanent colour at MAC Pro!

MAC Lipglass in "Frankly Fresh": This also came out with the Liberty of London Collection. It is my lips but better. It adds the perfect colour and sheen to any of my nude lippies. I'm not one to buy backups, but this is going to be a staple for me.

Zoya "Barbie" Nail Polish: A beautiful pink with subtle shimmer. The picture really shows the variety of undertones in the pink, but in most lighting the shimmer isn't as noticeable. This is the perfect "Barbie" colour in my opinion. To see it on my nails, click here.

Seche Vite Top Coat: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and affordable. My mani last a good 5 days before chipping or peeling. I use my hands constantly at work and this top coat allows me to get away with not having to re-paint my nails as often as I use to. It is very high shine and dries SUPER fast! I won't use anything but this Top Coat from now on. HG status for sure.

What were some of your favourite products this month?