MAC Pigment Samples + Swatches [PIC HEAVY]


Hey Guys!
I have a little secret. I don't buy full jars of MAC pigments. Why? Because I would NEVER in my lifetime use up an entire pigment jar because I get bored really fast and pigments last forever because you only need a small amount of product each time you use it. The only colour I could justify MAYBE buying a full jar is MAC Vanilla pigment because it is so versatile and you can use it with anything.

I buy samples. Here is the website that I buy them from. The Body Needs. They are AUTHENTIC MAC PIGMENTS! The lady, Cheryl (nice name lol), who owns the website, gets different stock in so the colours may change given time. I find this is a great way to try out colours and see what you like without having to buy a full jar from MAC. I have bought pigments off her 2 times in the past and have had exceptional service each time. The prices have recently gone up a tad, they use to be around $1.79 for 1/4 teaspoon sample in a 5 gram jar and now they are between $1.99-$2.29 depending on the pigment. They come labeled on the bottom which is a big plus because I like to know the names. She also carries some limited edition pigments so it's nice to be able to pick up a sample of those as well!

Here are swatches of my collection:
From left to right: Vanilla, Naked, Melon, Tan

Vanilla

Naked

Melon

Tan

From Left to Right: Chocolate Brown, Pink Bronze, Fuchsia, Pink Pearl

Chocolate Brown

Pink Bronze

Fuchsia

Pink Pearl

From Left to Right: Violet, Cornflower, Platinum, Antique Gold Reflects

Violet

Cornflower

Platinum

Not a Pigment, but she does sell Reflects Glitter Samples as well! This is in Antique Gold. I've been dying to use this for a night out. I'm trying to figure out what to pair this with so I can wear this when I go out tonight!