REVIEW: Eyeko Nail Polish

Hey Guys!
This review has been a long time coming. I received 4 nail polishes several weeks ago and just this past week I received 5 more. I decided to include some swatches and my overall impressions of the Eyeko brand.

Eyeko is a London UK based company. £3.50 for each 8.5ml bottle.

From the website:

"Eyeko Polish features a nail friendly formula that is Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP and Camphor FREE! No Colour fade thanks to UV absorbers and an amazing glossy, chip resistant finish which strengthens nails too!"

The packaging is adorable and all the names suit each colour. The one thing I was surprised was that they only have a 6 month shelf life. All my nail polishes I own are at least 24-36 months! This isn't a terrible thing though. Just means not as many perservatives and probably better for the health of my nails. I didn't even need a top coat to achieve the glossy finish that I like on my nails! They are definitely "high gloss". I only need a couple coats for each polish. The "Purple Polish" was a bit on the sheer side so I had to add an extra coat, but other than that I'm very impressed with the Eyeko Nail Polishes.

Top to Bottom: Purple, Lilac, Vintage, Nude