Forever21.com Picks!

Hey Guys!
I've been doing a lot of shopping this past week and decided I'd share with you a few items I purchased online today. As you know I'm OBSESSED with Forever21.com because it's affordable yet fashionable. All of this was under $100 in total!
I'm really loving earth tones (i.e., greens and browns) at the moment. I especially love the colour olive because it makes my green eyes look SUPER green! I'm also in the process of doing a workout called P90x so I got some jeggings so that if/when I lose weight I will still have some form fitting pants. I also picked up a brown, beaded maxi dress. I bought a black one that looked similar to this for only $15 over the weekend and it's very flattering and stylish. This style accentuates the waist and makes you look long and lean! I fell in love with the creme cardigan because the entire back is lace (you know how much I love lace) lol. What styles are you loving at the moment?