NOTD: Sephora by OPI "Metro Chic"

Hey Guys!
Here is a quick NOTD I wore this past week! I picked up Sephora by OPI "Metro Chic" in my latest online haul. I've been wearing a lot of brights on my nails lately, but I love the look of grey and taupe polishes so I always go back to those. Metro Chic is a dark smoke with a hint of purple. I love the colour and the formula is very long lasting and opaque. What other Sephora by OPI polishes do you like and recommend?


P.S. - I picked up Photoshop software today, but I haven't had time to upload it to my computer yet. I hope my photos will be even better in the future once I learn how to do a few tricks with this software! I have a few posts I'm going to work on this week and hopefully I'll have them up by the weekend. I've been really busy with work and I just started the workout P90x this past week and I'm sooo sore! I'll keep you guys posted if this program works out for me :) Follow me on TWITTER if you want to know more!