September Favourites!

I'm a few days late, but better late than never! Today I'm home sick from work so instead of getting rest like I should, I feel the need to keep busy... in the form of blogging of course. I haven't bought too much makeup this month, except for the very end with all my Venomous Villains purchases, but I can't count those in this months favourites. Here is what stood out to me in September:


Sigma Complete Brush Kit: I don't want to say too much about this, as I will be doing a full review on it shortly, but I'm absolutely in LOVE with the brush quality that Sigma has produced with this kit. I want to get the Professional kit once I have some more money. The brush roll that came with the kit is perfect for traveling, so it has come in handy a lot this month since I've been on the go.

MAC Melon Pigment: I've been using this all over my lid, dry, blended lightly into the crease and it really makes my eyes pop. I started using this in anticipation of the MAC Venomous Villains collection (because it was released in this collection) to try and create looks using things I already own prior to the release date. I don't own any full pigments, just pigment samples because I would never use a whole jar of pigment. Samples also allow me to try different colours without purchasing a whole jar. I have a post all about pigment samples and where to buy them. You can view it by clicking here.

NYX Concealer in a Jar: I recently bought the shade "Beige" and two correctors in "Yellow" and "Green". I prefer my MAC Studio Finish concealer to the NYX concealer in Beige, but I do highly recommend the Yellow and Green correctors, as they are super cheap and do a great job in concealer under eye circles (yellow) and redness (green).

NYX Cream Blush in "Rose Petal": Apparently I forgot writing about this... haha. Anyways, I've been using this close to everyday and it gives me a beautiful, natural glow that works on its own or helps set powder blushes throughout the day. I would love to try more of these. They are EXTREMELY creamy, but my MAC 130 does an excellent job picking up and blending out the product.