FOTD + OOTD: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick and Lipglass


Hey Guys!

This weekend I went to Toronto to Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. This is the only Medieval Times in Canada and I've been once before, a LONG time ago, when I was in school. When I went with my school, my knight won! This time I went and had the yellow knight and he won! Woo Hoo TWO FOR TWO! LOL. I probably won't go back a third time because once you've seen the show once it is pretty boring to see it a second time (and the food isn't that spectacular to go back soley for that). I ended up buying a strawberry daiquiri where you can keep the stein and it cost $17!! This place is a cash grab. Even to go into the "Dungeon" to see all these old torture devices cost money. Regardless, we got a good deal on tickets (under $40) and had a great time! I ended up taking a couple photos of my outfit and makeup before leaving the house. I really liked how everything turned out!

Even my lightest foundation doesn't match my skin at the moment. I've put off self-tanning far too long...LOL

FOTD
FACE:
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (to set undereye concealer)
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Comfort Mineralize Skin Finish
MAC Eversun Blush
Fix+ (to set face)
BROWS:
Love & Beauty Brow Kit in Dark
Love & Beauty Treat and Tame (to set brows)
EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Naked Pigment (lid)
MAC Brule e/s (highlight brow bone)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Espresso e/s (crease)
NARS Galapagos e/s (outer V, lashline)
EYEKO Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in "Brown"
Cover Girl Lash Blast
Ardell Individual Lashes in "Medium Flare"
(I am crazy about individual lashes at the moment)



LIPS:
MAC Stripdown l/l
MAC Gaga 2 l/s
MAC Gaga 2 l/g

OOTD

Cowboy boots Forever 21
Jeggings American Eagle
Blue Tank Top Forever 21
Floral Sheer Top Forever 21
Earrings Forever 21
Gold Bangles Forever 21


I bought new sunglasses from ALDO Accessories! I've seen a couple celebrities sporting this shape and I had to find myself a pair! These were very affordable, $10!