Collective MAC Haul


Hey Guys!
I've been buying a lot of new MAC products lately to expand my collection and figured I would share with you some of the things I have picked up so far this month. Expect lots of reviews, swatches and FOTDs in the future! Let me know if there is anything you are really wanting to see review/swatch/fotd on first!

Reflects Pearl (LE packaging from Wonder Woman Collection, but permanent product)
Reflects Bronze (LE packaging from Wonder Woman Collection, but permanent product)
Sorcery e/s (LE, saw it "Goodbyes" section and decided to pick one up)
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark (Ran completely out of my first one! Woo Hoo!)
Honour Blush (saw this in the "Goodbyes" section)
Cremeblend Blush in "Ladyblush"
Blushcream in "Lillicent" (saw this in the "Goodbyes" section and always wanted it)
Lip Erase in "Dim"
Cream Cup l/s (new fave pink lipstick...looks just like my HG "Angel" but with a better finish)
6x Blush Palette
15x Eyeshadow Palette
Margin Blush
Trace Gold Blush
Honesty e/s
Expensive Pink e/s
Trax e/s
Blackberry e/s

P.S. - I'm addicted to cream blushes...what is your current makeup addiction?