REVIEW: YSL Rouge Volupte #30 Faubourg Peach


Hey Guys!
While in Vegas I decided to pick up my very first YSL Rouge Volupte. I was debating between either getting Tender Peach, Peach Passion, or Faubourg Peach and decided on the later. Probably my favourite MAC lipstick is "Jazzed" and unfortunately, it is limited edition. Faubourg Peach is in the same family, but doesn't quite dupe "Jazzed". Below, I show a comparison between MAC Ever Hip, Faubourg Peach and Jazzed.

MAC Ever Hip (LE), YSL #30 Faubourg Peach, MAC Jazzed (LE)

The colour is opaque and buttery smooth. Because it is so cremey and moisturizing, this isn't long wearing. This is just one swipe of the tube.


What are some of your favourite YSL Rouge Voluptes? I definitely want to pick up a couple more because the formula is beautiful and the packaging is gorgeous!


P.S. - If you haven't already, follow me on twitter! My original account was deleted, so now I gotta start fresh and would love to get back in contact with all of you! Follow MakeupByCherylH.