TAG: What's in my shower?


Hey Guys!
I was tagged by Natty from Miss Natty's Beauty Diary to do a "What's in my Shower?" tag. My shower doesn't have anything fancy in it, just the usual things, but I figured some of you may want to know what products I do use.

FACE

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Extra-Mild: This is my daily face wash which I use on the days when I don't tan because I don't want to exfoliate the colour that is on my face unless I plan on self tanning afterwards.

Garnier Skin Renew The Brusher Gel Cleanser: I purchased this a while back, but don't reach for it often. I use it maybe once a week just to use it up because I don't like wasting products.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub: I really enjoy using this for when I exfoliate. I really love the smell and that the exfoliating beads are very gentle on my skin. However, sometimes I feel like it doesn't exfoliate ENOUGH so that's when I reach for my trusty St. Ives Apricot Scrub.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub: I've been using this scrub for years. My husband uses this in the shower as well. I like to exfoliate my face when I'm in the shower as opposed to out of the shower because I find it can get messy. Especially when I was using my MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and black would run down my face.


BODY

Razor: I have a womens razor and a mens razor, but I left the womens razor in my travel bag from the weekend and didn't feel like unpacking it. I like using womens razors for my legs and mens for my underarms. I can't really explain the logic behind it, but I feel the mens razor works better/shaves closer in that area.

Dove Soap for Sensitive Skin: This is the best soap for cleaning sensitive areas since there is no fragrance and won't irritate delicate skin. I've been using this for years and I have a huge pack from Costco that I keep in the closet in the bathroom as backups.

Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave for Dry Skin: I'm not really particular on what I use to shave my legs with (i.e., cream, gel, soap). I've even used conditioner when I've been in a pinch. LOL I like the shave cream because it leaves my skin silky smooth.
*Another really good combination for silky smooth legs is to exfoliate with a little bit of sugar mixed with baby oil... you will get the SMOOTHEST legs ever, and it's very inexpensive and you probably have both these products already at home*
Sun Exfoliating Body Gel: I'm almost completely out of this product. I've been using this in conjunction with my exfoliating gloves to rid my body of residue self tanner. An exfoliating glove on its own works just as well, so I probably won't be repurchasing this product.

Soft Soap Milk Protein & Honey Moisturizing Body Wash: This is another product I've been using for years and both myself and my husband love it. I use it ever day with my loofa and it lathers really well and smells sooo good.

Duck Loofa: I got this off of Forever21 because I thought it was cute. Need I say more.

Exfoliation Gloves: You can find these at the dollar store and they are the best $1 you will spend for the shower. These are perfect for getting rid of dead skin and preparing your skin for self-tanning if you are a frequent self-tanner like I am.

HAIR

LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar: This shampoo bar leaves my hair full of body, but doesn't dry it out like many volumizing shampoos do. My hair is actually left extremely silky smooth and shiny as well. I've repurchased this product many times and will continue to do so.

Aussie Moist Shampoo: Really affordable shampoo, but it works! I also love the way it smells.

Aussie Moist Conditoner: Same as above. You don't need to spend a fortune on shampoos and conditioners to get nice hair.