FOTN: From Day to Night Makeup


Hey Guys!
My go to look is always the MAC quad I created with these four eyeshadows: Blanc Type, Wedge, Espresso, Carbon. I wore this look on my wedding day, and I wear it most days when I don't feel like thinking about what eyeshadow combo to do. To kick up my day-time makeup, I went a little darker in the crease (used a little more Espresso), and then darkened up the outer V with carbon. I also lined my waterline with Stila Kajal Eye Pencil in Onyx to give my eye a more sultry effect. I was in a pinch for time so I got home, showered, and basically just added more black to my eye makeup and voila, party ready. This look is from last weekend when I celebrated one of my BFFs bday.


FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer SPF15
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear in "Tawny"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
ELF Powder (to set undereye concealer)
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #30 (used very lightly to warm up the colour since Tawny isn't a perfect match for my skintone)
Chanel Soleil De Tan/Bronze Universel
Chanel Soleil De Tan Fluid Illuminator in "Sunkissed"
NARS Madly blush
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3


EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Blanc Type e/s (entire lid up to browbone)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Espresso e/s (Outer 1/3, crease)
MAC Carbon e/s (set eyeliner, darker outer V)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in "Zero"
Stila Eye Kajal in "Onyx" (waterline)
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara
Eylure Lashes


LIPS:
OCC Lip Tar in "Hush"

As some of you already know, I have a new puppy! I am quite behind in blogging at the moment because she has been taking up all my free time. I do have a ton of post ideas, so hopefully I can get a routine worked out between puppy training and working 6 day weeks. Hera is sleeping at the moment, but as soon as she wakes up I have to get to her in time before she takes a leak on my floor LOL. The joys of puppy training.