REVIEW: Goody Spin Pins + OOTD

Hey Guys!
These photos are old, well, not OLD old, but from my honeymoon in Greece back in July. The only thing that "went wrong" on my honeymoon was that I couldn't use ANY of my hot tools in the outlets. Yes, I knew that I would need an adapter and I contacted the hotel and they said they had universal outlet adapters so I figured I was safe and didn't have to go out and purchase my own. Well, the prongs on the plugs have one side a bit larger than the other and the universal outlets the hotel provided were not conducive to the fit of my hot tools. Sadly, I was stuck with a) either blow drying my hair to a fluffy mess with the hotel blow dryer, or b) using the spin pins I conveniently packed. One day I chose option a) and my hair got sucked in through the fan at the back, made the motor stop, and Charles had to cut out that part of my hair! It was a fairly decent size chunk, but was right at the front where my layers are so it kinda blends in...kinda. LOL. Anyways, after that incident I remembered I had packed my Goody Spin Pins so I just kept my hair in a bun for most of the vacation.


The pins take less than 10 seconds to twist into the hair. All you need to do is twist your hair into a bun and twist these two pins together to secure. Simple and stylish.


You may remember I had the Goody Spin Pins in a previous "Monthly Favourites" post (click here to view).


OOTD
Cut off jean shorts - Winners
White Corset - La Vie En Rose
Crochet Top - Forever21
Pearl Earrings - Claires

Disclaimer: this sounds like a advertisement for Goody Spin Pins, but in now way, shape or form am I affiliated with the company. I bought these with my own money, actually...I got them as a Christmas gift, but that's besides the point. As always, these are my honest opinions.