October Luxe Box By Loose Button

Hey Guys!
This month Loose Button revamp their packaging. I actually prefer the old cardboard boxes better because I've been using them to store things and I like the overall design better. Despite the packaging change, each month the samples I receive I am not disappointed. I've looked at other companies who have a similar program (i.e., Birchbox), and I actually prefer the samples that I've been receiving in my Luxe Box vs. the leading competitors! Here are the goods:



Lise Watier - Flash Lift Radiance Vials: You are among the first in Canada to try this new product! Lise Watier Cosmetiques launches an express beauty fix perfect for women of all ages - and for any occasion. A concentrate of smoothing agents and moisturizers for a lifting effect and instant radiance. Full-Size: $27 (7 x 1 ml vials)

Keratase - Elixir Ultime: The elixir brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair while smoothing the hair fiber; resulting in incredible shine. The multi-use elixir also helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors. Full-Size: $50 (125 ml)

China Glaze - Crackle (FULL SIZE!): China Glaze Crackle Glaze Collection features innovative technology creates a deconstructed crackle design over your favorite shimmer; glitter or creme nail lacquer. Full-Size $8 (14 ml)

Olay Professional Pro-X - Eye Restoration Complex: This specialized treatment hydrates to restore the area to its optimum appearance by improving the look of crow's feet. Massaging it in reduces excess fluids to diminish dark circles and puffiness. Full-Size: $60 (15 ml)

Lise Watier - Plumpissimo Le Gloss: Instantly makes your lips look fuller; sexier; 'poutier'. Dehydrated Hyaluronic Filling Spheres penetrate small vertical lines and instantly expand upon contact with the natural water in your skin. Full-Size: $20 (6.2 ml)

$25 Gift Card to Dealuxe.ca when you spend $75 or more! I plan on purchasing a small evil eye necklace from House of Harlow!

I can't wait to test out these samples!