OOTD: Rock Concert


Hey Guys!
The husband and I attended a Rise Against Concert this past Sunday. I purchased tickets earlier this summer as part of Charles' birthday gift. The concert itself was pretty good even though I don't know much of the bands music. My favourite part was probably when the crowd was going crazy and everyone was body surfing and then people lifted up a guy in a wheelchair and surfed him all the way to the stage! This was during their song "Survive" (?) which was really fitting to the lyrics. I have an absolutely terrible quality photo, but by the time I found my camera to take a picture, I didn't have time to adjust the settings.

 If you look really closely near the centre, you will be able to see the wheelchair being hoisted through the crowd.

The outfit was very simple and comfortable. I chose heels as I had seats and wasn't moshing myself LOL. I also tested out one of the new MAC Pro Longwear lipglosses in "Full Speed Ahead" and can honestly say these are truly long-wearing! The colour held up well while drinking, but came off while eating. If I wasn't to do either, it would definitely hit the 6-8 hour mark which is pretty incredible for a lipgloss. I plan on doing a review on either this l/g or "Ready or Not", which I also picked up, but we'll see how far I get with all the other posts as I'm falling behind.

 Full Speed Ahead

Outfit of the Day





Black and pink faux leather bow heels - Sirens
Jeggings - Forever21
Fringe top w/ feather Necklace - Sirens