REVIEW: Marcelle Hydra-C Radiance Energizing Hydrating Gel

 
24 hour moisture with vitamins C, E, B5. Hydration, freshness, and radiance revealed.
"A refreshing take on protecting your skin. Take a proactive approach in the fight against dryness and the effects of external stressors with this energizing hydrating gel that deeply hydrates your skin for 24 hours. Its invigorating formula containing antioxydants, cucumber and green tea extracts as well as Vitamin C and E protects against harsh climatic elements while restoring the skin’s protective barrier function for a bright, glowing complexion.

Its ultra-light jelly-like texture is non-sticky and melts into the skin leaving it feeling instantly refreshed with an alcohol-free cooling sensation."
TIPS: Apply in the morning, on freshly cleansed skin, making upward and circular motions on the face and downward circular movements on the neck and chest area. Can be worn alone or under makeup.

BENEFITS: Ultra-light, refreshing and invigorating, the Hydra-C Energizing Hydrating Gel tones and hydrates the epiderm to give the skin a radiant healthy glow.

INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU,  BUTYLENE GLYCOL,  GLYCERIN,  CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,  CYCLOHEXASILOXANE,  SILICA,  AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER,  CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT,  SODIUM HYALURONATE,  ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE,  CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT,  ASCORBYL PALMITATE,  DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE,  ALGAE EXTRACT,  BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1,  SORBITOL,  TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,  ISOHEXADECANE,  GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE,  PROPYLENE GLYCOL,  ALLANTOIN,  OLETH-10,  PANTHENOL,  TRIISOSTEARYL CITRATE,  XANTHAN GUM,  BIS-VINYL DIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER,  DISODIUM EDTA,  DIMETHICONE,  CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,  PHENOXYETHANOL,  RED 4,  YELLOW 5.

REVIEW: Before this moisturizer, I was using Cliniques Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion alternatively with Estee Lauder DayWear. Clinique has never been as moisturizing and rich as I would like, and Estee Lauder DayWear was too rich that it blocked my pores and broke me out if I used as little as two days in a row. Hydra-C is a nice in-between and has been doing great things for my skin.

Using this really does help my skin appear more radiant. The directions say to use this in the morning, but I have been using it at night and find my skin is instantly smoother after application, and still smooth after a nights rest. In the morning, my makeup has been looking better because my foundation has been going on a lot smoother. I have to spend as much tme buffing in my foundation.

The texture feels very thick and rich upon application, but it sinks in immediately to the skin and doesn't leave my skin overly hydrated, or oily. The moisturizer itself is peachy-pink in colour. I have not experienced any breakouts using this and my skin is finally at a comfortable medium. I would definitely repurchase this product!

Hypo-allergenic • Perfume Free • Alcohol Free • Oil Free • Paraben Free • Ideal for all skin types 

RETAIL: $23.95 for 1.7 oz / 50 ml Shoppers Drugmart in Canada


Disclaimer: I was sent this product for consideration to review. I am not being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.