November Glymm Box


Hey Guys!
I received my first Glymm box, for review, last week and was excited to see what "Glymm" had to offer over other companies with similar services. The Glymm box was very well packaged and came in a pretty pink box with "Glymm" written across in ribbon writing. Inside was your typical "Welcome" card along with a list of the products and their descriptions on the back. When I first opened the box, I was amazed by the amount of products that were inside. The Glymm box offers more samples than I have seen from other companies which is definitely a deciding factor when choosing which sample box company you go with.



What's Inside

A JAR OF JELLY BEANS - I loved getting a little taste of candy. I ate these right away. LOL

Lise Watier - Flash Lift Radiance Vial: Introducing your handbag's new bff. This new vitalizing serum comes in a convenient vial, which can be applied any time of the day. Formulated for every skin type this serum erases the signs of fatigue and smoothes the appearance of wrinkles. Late night out? No big deal, just dab some on for an instant glow. Full-Size: 1 ml. Per vial / $27 for 7 vials

Rahua - Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner: Gwenth Paltrow's secret to beautiful Lustrous hair is now available to you. Rahua is a natural, organic hair care system which contains the precious Rahua nut oil, found deep in the Amazon rainforest. Sold exclusively in top salons around the world, the gentle Rahua Molecules penetrate deeply leaving your hair luminous and healthy. Full-Size: 275 ml. Each / $32 and $34

Orlane Paris - Light Smoothing Cream: Brighten up your mornings with Orlane's light smoothing cream. This hypoallergenic day cream is infused with rich vitamins and minerals to defend your skin against daily toxins. Your skin is left smooth, radiant and well protected against irritations. Full-Size: 50 ml / $80


RGB - Designer Nail Lacquer: In Style magazine named it "America's most wanted nail polish". RGB is LA's hottest contemporary nail care brand, with a modern edge. The chip resistant lacquer is formulated for long lasting ultra glossy results. RGB is a 3Free lacquer, made in the USA, and has recently collaborated with Celebrity Stylist Jenna Hipp and Urban Outfitters. Full-Size: 125 ml / $18


Annabelle - Smudge Paint: Annabelle Cosmetics, Canada's leading eyeliner brand launched the innovative Smudge paint eyeliner and shadow this season. The potted gel cream can give you discrete eyeliner for day and a fierce dramatic look at night. The built in brush allows you to glide on smoothly, giving you a more custom look. Full-Size: 2 g / $10.95

I received a Lise Watier Vial in my last Luxe Box, so this product wasn't new to me. Also, I have used Annabelle's Smudge Paints before and actually already own the colour "Muddy" which came in this box. I will most likely give this away to a friend as I really love it, but can't see myself going through two of these anytime soon. I'm interested to try the other products. I've only used the RGB nail polish in "Steel" thus far, and thought it wore really well. The colour was a bluish grey on my nails and reminded me a little of MAC's "Own The Prowl" nail lacquer from the Hello Kitty Collection.

Glymm is $10 a month + free shipping. If you are interested in signing up, visit their website at www.glymm.com