FOTD: Christmas Day Makeup

Hey Guys!
Here is the look I wore Christmas Day. Notice the necklace? My husband gave me it to me for Christmas! It's a key necklace from Tiffany's! Anyways, I just took a break from some home renovations which I gotta get back to. Also, I'm still sick. Miss you guys and have a ton of posts for you to look forward to once I'm better!
Hope you enjoy the look!

 
FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Garnier Eye Roller
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
MAC Prolongwear Foundation NC25
MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #20
MAC Harmony Blush
MAC Silver Dusk Loose Powder
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
MAC Rubenesque p/p
MAC Bare Study p/p
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Gold Mode pigment
MAC Soft Brown e/s
MAC Wedge e/s
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow "Timeless White"
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
MARCELLE Gold Glitter Liner
DiorShow Maximizer
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara

LIPS:
MAC Cyndi l/g