New Years Eve Makeup, Hair, and Dress!


Hey Guys!
Happy New Year! I'm so sad to see 2011 go because it was THE BEST year of my life. I got to experience so many new things that I don't know how 2012 is going to top the year I just had. However, I must say that this year has started off quite well. Last night I went out with my closest friends to a New Years Eve party. I had such a fun time. 

I really liked how my makeup and hair turned out. As you know, I pretty much NEVER wear colour, so I decided to change up my usual makeup for something a little more dramatic. I wish I would have taken better makeup photos, but since I got ready at night, my natural lightening was gone and flash photography never works out well for makeup photos in my experience. I self tanned two nights in a row so I'm quite dark at the moment. My skin was actually lighter than my lightest foundation, so I was in need of some colour because I didn't want to go out and buy a new foundation.


FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Maybelline Age Rewind 
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
NARS Sheer Glow in "Stromboli"
Chanel Soleil De Tan Bronze Universel
NARS Madly
MAC Magically Cool Powder in "Honey Rose"
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #30
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Nylon e/s
MAC Digit e/s
MAC Stars N' Rockets e/s
MAC Shadowy Lady e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
Marcelle Glitter liner in Purple
MAC Reflects Pearl
DiorShow Maximizer
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara
Ardell Lashes #120?

LIPS:
Maybelline Rose l/l
MAC Lovelorn l/s
L'Oreal l/g in "Grape Soda"

As for hair, I was wearing my Foxy Locks clip-in hair extensions. This was the first time I curled them and I used a 1" barrel curling iron to make loose waves/curls. I also parted my hair down the middle, which I never do. I was trying to recreate "Kardashian" style hair, and I think it turned out really well. The curls also lasted all night so I'm even more impressed with my Foxy Locks extensions!

I ended up throwing on tights, my favourite House of Harlow Black Resin necklace, and my new Sam Edelman spiked heels! Wish I would have got a picture of the whole thing together :( The dress I picked up at Forever21 for $11.50!

What did you do for New Years Eve?