Saturday Clubbing FOTN + OOTN + UPDATE!

Sony Cybershot w/ Flash
Hey Guys!
On Saturday Charles and I went to a new club out of town that I haven't been to before for a friends birthday. I ended up wearing the same dress out that I wore for New Years, but didn't wear tights and accessorized differently. I absolutely LOVE how my makeup turned out and will probably film a tutorial for this look because I think it's perfect for a night out. Here is a break down of my makeup:


FACE:
Skin Care MD Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Radiance Face Primer
NARS Sheer Glow in "Stromboli"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in "NW25"
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
MAC Emote Blush
MAC Dolly Mix
Benefit High Beam
MAC Loose Powder in "Silver Dusk"
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Bare Canvas Paint
NARS Galapagos e/s
Urban Decay Naked e/s
NARS Mekong e/s
MAC Nylon e/s
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liner in Carbon Black
Dior Show Maximizer
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara
Ardell #120 Lashes
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Zero"
MAC Carbon e/s

LIPS:
MAC Gaga 2 l/s
MAC Gaga 2 l/g

OUTFIT

Jewelry and dress by Forever21

I love how my cuff looked like it was part of the dress


UPDATE: I filmed my first makeup tutorial for my "Signature" makeup look, but my camera died at the end so I couldn't make a proper ending AND the camera didn't catch my liquid lining. After much debate of whether I should upload it or not, I'm going to have to film it again because I don't want to put up something I'm not completely satisfied with...I don't want to come across as lazy LOL. I'm a perfectionist as well, so I really need a proper camera because the quality bothers me. Just wanted to apologize to those people who were looking forward to it this week...you are going to have to wait one more week. I promise the wait will be worth it.