Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer



Hey Guys!
I've been in the market for a new blow dryer for some time now. I was using a Conair blow dryer for the longest time, but it is so old and there are many new innovations in blow drying as of late that I needed an upgrade. I didn't want just any blow dryer, I wanted to upgrade to a professional quality hair dryer. 


About the Product

"Sedu continues to innovate in its line of heat styling products with creativity and the latest advanced technology. One of the first professional hair dryers of its kind with super compact size and light weight design, Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer has 60% more power than a conventional dryer. With the most effective tourmaline coated ionic generator, this dryer reduces frizz and static by 90% and cuts drying time in half."

"With its unique design, the Sedu Revolution Pro 4000i hair dryer provides more power than a conventional dryer for quick drying time with smooth, frizz-free results. The perfect stylist companion, the compact design allows it to easily fit in any stylist's kit, while the comfortable ergonomic handle lessens the stress from holding."

Specifications:

Cord Length: 9 Foot
Warranty: 2 Years
Material: Tourmaline Ceramic
Attachments Included: Concentrator
Voltage: 110
Watts: 1875
Plug Type: Standard
Motor Type: AC Motor

Highest Quality Ceramic + Tourmaline Heater
Ionic Generator Switch Option
Unique Ergonomic Grip Handle
6 Speed/Heat Settings
Professional Length 9ft Cord
Includes Two Nozzle Concentrators


Retail Value: $200
Current Promotion (20% off): $159.99 + Free Shipping + Free Gift

Packaging: The Dryer comes in a sturdy box with handle. I love the simple packaging upon opening. I like products I don't have to fiddle around with before I can actual use it. This I pulled right out of the box, attached one of the concentrators provided and used it right away. Most boxes for hair tools I always recycle, but this box is an exception and will be great for storage and travel. 

Design: You have your choice of black or pink in terms of colour. I opted for the black version as it is more my taste. As for controls, there are four buttons in total, one located on the front of the ergonomic grip handle and three on the back. The yellow button on the front is the "cold shot" button. On the back of the handle, the red button features two heat settings. The middle button is the speed settings. The lowest button controls the ionic generator. I am not sure why there is a button for ionic generator as I don't see why you wouldn't want it always turned on. The back also twists off for easy cleaning. Overall the product is very lightweight and compact. My old Conair blow dryer didn't have any attachments, wasn't ionic or tourmaline ceramic, and was a pain to clean.

Results: I did notice my hair dried faster and was less frizzy and more shiny than my old Conair blow dryer. One of the things I absolute HATE doing is blow drying my hair because I find it takes forever. I'm so thankful that I now have a blow dryer that cuts the drying time down. I do try and air dry my hair as often as I can, but sometimes it is impractical to do so. $160 seems a bit pricey, but if you are like me and absolutely loath blow drying your hair, looking into a professional hair dryer that dries your hair faster is definitely a good investment. One thing I find is that the Sedu doesn't get as hot as my old dryer, but this is a good thing because I'm using less heat, but faster drying time. 

The Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer is the top rated professional hair dryer on www.Folica.com receiving a 4.5/5 star rating with 593 reviews. Folica also currently has a promotion that if you recycle your old blow dryer with them, you will get a $40 credit towards your new blow dryer!



Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review from www.Folica.com. As always, these are my honest opinions.