My Favourite Products of All Time!

Hey Guys!
I just updated my "FAVOURITE PRODUCTS" tab. If have never seen this tab, I update it regularly when my holy grail products change. For reference, just click the tab. However, for this post, I figured I would just copy and paste the page for those of you who have been interested in an update. 


Here is a list of my current favourite products of all time. These are all deemed "Holy Grails" by me until I find something to replace a product (which rarely, if ever, happens). These are tried, tested and true and whether it be high end or drugstore, I don't discriminate. This is a complete list of what works for me! Some products are linked to previous posts if there is a review on that product. My goal is to have all these products individually reviewed. 

For reference I typically average a MAC NC30, but can range anywhere from NC20-40. I have normal to slightly dry skin. I will TRY and pick one "Holy Grail" from each list of favourites if one product stands out more than the rest. I will signify this with a *HG*.

FOUNDATION PRIMER
Make Up For Ever HD
SMASHBOX Photo Ready

CONCEALER:
Under Eye: MAC Studio Finish Concealer *HG*
Blemish: Hard Candy Glamoflage *HG*

LIQUID FOUNDATION:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid

POWDER FOUNDATION:
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural

SETTING POWDER:
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
Make Up For Ever HD
MAC Blot Powder

BRONZER:
Powder: NARS Laguna Bronzer *HG*
               MAC Refined Golden
               Tarte Amazonian Clay in Park Avenue Princess
               Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Cream:   Chanel Soleil De Tan Bronze Universel *HG*

BLUSH:
MAC Eversun, Equilibrium (LE), Pink Swoon, Dolly Mix

HIGHLIGHTER: 
              Benefit High Beam
Cream: MAC Pearl CCB *HG*
             MAC Hush CCB

EYEBROWS:

EYESHADOW PRIMER/BASE
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly and Bare Study
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"

EYESHADOW:
MAC Wedge, Brule, Cork, Espresso, Carbon, Solar White

EYELINER:
Liquid: L'Oreal Lineur Intense *HG*
Gel: MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack" *HG*

MASCARA:
Maybelline Falsies
Benefit Bad Gal

FALSE LASHES:
Ardell #120 *HG*
Ardell #111
MAC #36
ELF Dramatic Lashes

LIP BALM:
Rose Salve *HG*

LIP LINER:
MAC Stripdown *HG*
MAC Cherry
Maybelline "Rose"

LIPSTICK:
MAC Brave New Bronze (LE) *HG*Shy GirlHue, Creme D' Nude, High TeaLady DangerAngel, Jazzed (LE)

LIPGLOSS:
MAC Frankly Fresh (LE) *HG*, Partial to Pink, Boy Bait, Nymphette, Pink Lemonade, L'Oreal Colour Juice in Grape Soda, NARS Turkish Delight

SKIN CARE
Face:
Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser, Serum Prep, Face Firming Activator,  Eye Lift, Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer
Olay 7 Total Effects
La Roche Posay Derm AHA
Queen Helene Mint Julep Face Mask
Body:
Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
Baby Oil
Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion
Vaseline Aloe Hydrating Moisturizer

SELF TANNER
St. Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse *HG*
St. Tropez Applicator Mitt
Sun Labs Dark Tanning Spray
HAIRCARE
LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar *HG*
Macadamia Natural Oil Shampoo, Condition, Deep Repair Mask
Moroccan Oil
TreSemme Heat Tamer
TreSemme Tres Two
Salon Selectives Stay Put
Bed Head After Party

NAILS:
Seche Vite Top Coat and Base Coat
OPI My Private Jet