Sultry Bronze Smokey Eye FOTD + OOTD

Hey Guys!
A few of you were asking what makeup I was wearing in my most recent YouTube video "Top 10 Favourite MAC Lipsticks" so here is a breakdown of everything I was wearing, plus an OOTD! Enjoy!

The difference between this makeup and my typical makeup is that I didn't use a dark, thick winged liner on my top lash line. Instead, I smoked out a very thin line of black liner with some black shadow. This technique gives and even "smokier" appearance. I also opted for brown eyeliner on my waterline instead of black. I'm definitely going to be using these two techniques more often and skipping the heavy black liner.

FACE: 
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in "Stromboli"
Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer in "Medium" (blemishes)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25 (under eye)
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (set under eye concealer)
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder in #30
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer


BROWS:
MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
Maybelline Clear Brow Gel



EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Texture e/s (crease)
MAC Bronze e/s (lid, lower lashline)
Urban Decay Half Baked e/s (tear duct)
MAC Espresso e/s (cut crease)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in "Zero" blended out with MAC Carbon e/s
Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara 
Ardell #120 Lashes
MAC Teddy Eye Pencil (waterline)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (blend faux lashes to real lashes)


LIPS:
NYX Chocolate l/l
MAC Gaga 2 l/s
MAC Devilishly Stylish l/g


Outfit of the Day







What I'm Wearing:

Black High-Low Dress - Marshall's / "Adore" Sandals - Naughty Monkey
Black Bracelet Watch - Guess / Black Onyx Bracelet - Tiffany's / Pearl Bracelet - Tiffany's / Hoop Earrings - Forever 21/ Black Quilted Purse - Forever 21

Naughty Monkey "Adore" Sandals can be purchased from Endless.com


Disclaimer: Naughty Monkey sent me the "Adore" sandals for consideration. All other products were purchased with my own money.