Back from Vegas!




Hey Guys!
Just wanted to let you know that I am back from Vegas. I ended up coming home Sunday morning and then Monday was my 1 year wedding anniversary with my husband. Needless to say, I've been quite busy for the past week or so. I have a couple makeup tutorial videos that I have to edit and several blog posts lined up so I will be back in the swing of things this week, I'm slowly getting back into my usual routine. Last week seemed like a dream to me and I still can't believe the trip I had and how much I missed my husband being away. It was so nice to come home and celebrate our 1 year after missing him to pieces. Here is an extremely edited version of what the girls and I got up to in Vegas. I intended to Vlog more, but didn't get around to doing that much filming. Hope you enjoy the video!



Here are some of my favourite photos from the trip: