Croc Hybrid Curling Iron 1 1/4"



"Croc Hybrid Curling Iron features the ease of a spring-style clamp curling iron with the rotating handle of a marcel, making it easy for wrapping the hair around the barrel evenly and quickly. Advanced ceranyx (ceramic + onyx) is constantly radiating far-infrared rays and negative ions into the hair. This helps reduce damage and give a high gloss finish, with silkier results to the hair. Double heating system heats up quickly with a maximum temperature of 430F for the thickest of hair. LED digital display with 3 heat settings, for fine, medium and coarse hair. This hybrid iron allows you to style as you please."


Features:
  • Hybrid Function (Spring Iron + Marcel Iron): Spring-style clamp and Marcel like rotating handle makes it easy for wrapping the hair around the barrel evenly and for quick and easy styling.
  • Advanced Ceranyx (Ceramic + Onyx): With heat, the advanced ceranyx barrel is constantly radiating far-infrared rays and negative ions into the hair. This helps to reduce damage and give a high gloss and silkier results to the hair.
  • Double Heating System: heats up in seconds; Maximum temperature 430F.
  • LED Digital Display: 3 heat settings; apply to all types of hair.
  • Cool Tip Temperature Indicator: When the temperature is up to workable grade; the ring will change colour to white.
  • Auto Shut Off: setting is activated when no movement is detected for 50 minutes.
  • Dual Voltage: 100V-240V; worldwide usage.
  • 360 Swivel Cord: never tangles.
Review:

I want to start out by saying I'm extremely impressed with this curling iron. I've been in the market for a new curling iron for quite some time now, but never bothered looking into getting a new one because my old Conair, I thought, did the job. After using this curling iron only once, I knew I could never go back to my old Conair. What really stood out to me with this curling iron was how shiny my hair was with use. With my Conair, I always had to add product to achieve a high gloss shine. The Croc adds shine through their hybrid Ceranyx (Ceramic + Onyx) design.


There are a ton of features that impressed me with this curling iron. Even the small features like the little built-in stand impressed me. I hate having to fuss with things. The stand is always in place and you don't have to fold it up or down depending on usage. It is small enough to be out of the way, but large enough to keep your curling iron off of a flat surface. If you are a regular user of hot tools, you know that many manuals feature a chart with temperature setting guidelines. What I love about this iron is that the guidelines are on the handle so you don't have to go rooting through your manual to see what setting your hair falls under. I like to keep mine at the medium setting (400F) as my hair is neither fine nor coarse. Another stand out feature is the ergonomic design. I can tell the curling iron is properly weighted and at no point was it ever awkward or uncomfortable to hold. I also love the rubber grip tip at the end so that I can have more control over the barrel. The clasp is also very easy to push open. I like that it is not an elevated handle so you have no chance of pinching your fingers.

This curling iron has basically every feature you could possible want. From auto shut off, to a 360 swivel cord, all your needs are covered. Design and performance blew me out of the water. I would definitely repurchase this curling iron and other sizes of barrels (currently comes in 3/4 and 1 inch as well).

Retail Value: $110 (on sale for $90 on www.Folica.com)




Hair "After" Pictures



Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by www.Folica.com for consideration to review. As always, these are my honest opinions.