Fall Makeup Using the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette + OOTD



Hey Guys!
I have been under the weather, as of recently, but had to get all dolled up for a late Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house. The last thing I want to do when I'm sick is get out of my pjs and bed, but after getting my makeup, hair and clothes together, I felt a little better. Here is a breakdown of my makeup and outfit! Hope you all had a great weekend!



FACE:
Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation in Medium Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 (under eyes) NC20 (face)
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (to set under eye concealer)
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Tarina Tarantino Blush in Candy Cameo
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eye Brow Corrector #3



EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Painterly p/p
NARS Ashes to Ashes e/s
Urban Decay Verve e/s (centre of lid)
Urban Decay Tease e/s (crease)
Urban Decay Busted e/s (outer 1/3, crease)
Urban Decay Blackout e/s (outer V)
Urban Decay Foxy e/s (highlight brow bone)
MAC Phloof! e/s (highlight tear duct)
Anastasia Black Liquid Liner
Dior Show Lash Maximizer
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Ardell #116 false lashes


LIPS:
MAC Gaga l/s
MAC Gaga l/g






What I'm Wearing:
Grey sweater dress - Wilfred (Aritzia) / Burnt Velvet Leggings - Blackmilk Clothing / Jacket - H&M / Faux Fur Purse - Nine West / Boots - Forever 21 / Pandora Bracelet

Hope you are all in good health!
See you in my next post/video!