1920's Wedding FOTD + OOTD

Hey Guys!
This past weekend was my best friends wedding and she had a 1920's theme. I can't wait to see how the professional photos turned out! My makeup WAS NOT inspired by the 1920's because when I looked at inspirational photos I didn't feel like the makeup would be as flattering as a pin-up look would be.

At the salon, the ladies did the "finger wave" technique, just like they did in the 1920's. It took quite a long time, especially for the bride's hair, to achieve the perfect style. I'm not use to having my hair pinned up, but I quite liked the change. I felt like an old hollywood starlet! We wore flapper dresses and had a ton of flapper accessories (i.e., feather headband, long black gloves, cigarette holders, beads...etc.) With a dress like this, you bet I danced the night away! I shared the below photo on my Facebook page and it was requested I give a breakdown of my makeup for this look. Here is a list of all the products I used:



Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
MAC Carbon e/s (set eyeliner)
Dior Show Lash Maximizer
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara in "Very Black"
Ardell Demi Wispie Lashes

LIPS:
MAC Cherry l/l
MAC Scarlet Ibis l/s

Maid of honour and the Bride! A photo I took of my TWO BEST FRIENDS! <3 td="td">