Voluminous Hair using Hot Rollers


Hey Guys!

A couple months ago I did a review on the BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium 12 Jumbo Roller Hair Setter and I decided that I would film a hair tutorial showing you exactly how I use and style my hair using the same set of hot rollers. This is such a quick and easy way to style your hair and it turns out great every time. I hope you guys find this tutorial helpful and definitely check out hot rollers if you have yet to try them since they are so fast and easy to use, you can't go wrong with purchasing a set. 


Also a little update.

I just got back from vacation and plan on getting back into writing more posts along with the videos I've been working on. Sorry I've been MIA, but I have big plans for my blog and YouTube channel this year and can't wait to share with you all the new products I have discovered. Hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying your holidays. This will be my last post until the new year. 

If you are looking for something different in terms of makeup to do for New Years, here is a colourful look that will be great to try for a new years eve party. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!