Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Review, Photos, and Swatches



Hey Guys!

I'm sure by most of you have heard about the Urban Decay Basics Palette. At first when I heard this palette was coming out I didn't really have any desire to go and pick it up because I already have quite a few neutrals and lets be honest, I don't NEED anymore. I kept seeing more and more people using this palette and after debating it for a while I just decided to go out and get myself one. If you don't have either of the Naked Palettes already, I would actually recommend this palette over both of them because  you get all the essentials you need to create a variety of looks, plus, it makes the perfect addition to any palette out there because you already have "the basics" all in one. 

"Our first matte palette, featuring six gorgeously Naked neutrals to build on or wear alone - including four never-before-seen shades." - UrbanDecay.com
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!