Lady Gaga Inspired FOTD!

As you know I love Lady Gaga and I loveee her new song "Bad Romance". I've watched the video 4892797849 times and really loved her makeup in it. It's not very wearable (only in the confines of my own home), but it was really fun to do! Here are a couple stills from the video I captured. It's insane.



I have no idea what she is wearing makeup wise, so I had to improvise. I'm tan, she's pale, I have dark hair, she's blonde...you know...polar opposites! haha Also, I didn't have the right shade of blush or lipstick so I just kind of grabbed whatever bold colours I had. Now that I think about it... I really want that shade of blush and lipstick. LOL Do you have any suggestions?

Here is my version, kinda different, but whatever. I just winged it. I also tried to pale out my skin, so it's a bit lighter than my neck as you will see. I also should have brought the blush down about a centimeter lower (but that's the perfectionist in me talking). ENJOY! :D


Not a great pic skin wise, but I like how the sun made all my features stand out.