Beauty Products and Ebay


I absolutely LOVE to shop online! Ebay has become a great resource for me to:
  1. Find great deals
  2. Find items I can't get my hands on in person
  3. Save time going out and buying items in person
I am still very skeptical of who I buy from. I've had a couple bad experiences (one from a reputable seller), but mostly many excellent experiences. Here are a couple sellers I love doing business with.

Beautyzone2007
  • If you buy several items at once (like me), this seller combines shipping making items even cheaper than I can buy in stores near me.
  • I don't have access to as many Ardell lashes as I would like. The drugstores in my area only carry selected styles/numbers, so I can buy different ones from this seller that I wouldn't be able to try otherwise.
  • I have bought several OPI nail polishes from this seller. I usually look at polishes in person and then buy them later online when I know which colours I want. The seller doesn't have EVERY SINGLE polish, but they do get new/old colours in depending on when you look.
Funhousetheatrical
  • I have gotten several questions about BEN NYE and where I purchase it from. You can buy it directly from their website/catelogue (but I found it confusing when I went on their site so I found a great seller on ebay).
  • BEN NYE is really affordable and great quality. If you wanna check out some of their products (I love the Neutral Set Translucent Powder) then this is a great seller to shop from.
Other items I have to buy on ebay since I can't find them anywhere in Canada: Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask and St. Moriz Tanning Mousse.


Here are some recent purchases fromBeautyzone2007. I needed a new pair of Ardell 111's (one of my fave falsies) and saw the Ardell "Lacies" and thought they were my style. Upon receiving them, they look almost identical to my 111's! I have yet to try them out, but I'm sure I'll love them just as much as my 111s. They may be a tad bit smaller which could be a good thing because the 111s are quite dramatic.

I also bought OPI's "Do You Lilac It" because my friend has it and I've been wanting it for quite some time. It's such a beautiful colour. Also, a newly discovered HG of my is Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat. It's absolutely AMAZING. I gave myself a manicure prior to Christmas and I have no chips or tips wearing off AT ALL 5 days later!