Forever21.com and Aldoshoes.com Haul

Hey lovelies!
I've been hooked on Forever21.com and have placed a few orders over the past couple weeks! Here is my first order which I received within 3 days of placing my order! I actually love the website better than shopping at the store because I find all the good items are always picked over at the store. When I have to spend 1.25 hours traveling to my nearest F21, this is definitely a let down. I also picked up a couple items from Aldo which I have been wanting for a while. Have you shopped at Forever21.com?

I'm in love with these boots. I think they're sexy.








Feather Earrings

Long Multiple Chain Necklace

Long Pearl Necklace
Bow Tights and Leather Gloves

I have a bunch of clothes in the mail for my next orders. I haven't been buying that much clothes because my makeup addiction took over this past year and basically all my money went towards building my collection. I'm going to be heading out of town in January to do some major clothes hauling so expect more "fashion" related posts in the future!