REVIEW: LUSH Comfortor Bubble Bar



Let me just start off by saying that EVERYTHING smells SOOO much better when you are actually using it in the bath or shower. I wasn't too crazy about the scents smelling the products in the store, probably because I was so overpowered by all the other smells, but alone, in particular the comfortor bubble bar, smells fantastic!

I cut the bubble bar in half with a large kitchen knife. It slide through easy enough, I didn't have to apply too much pressure. It did crumble a bit, but I saved the crumbles in the bag with the other half of the bar for my next use. You could probably get away with cutting it into quarters, but I wanted a good amount of bubbles.

Half the bubble bar made enough bubbles for me (about 1-3 inches thick across the entire tub). I crumbled it under running water, as directed. In the picture my bath is only about half full so more bubbles were being produced, but I couldn't wait to any longer to take the picture, I had to hop in! As you can see, the water is hot pink! The bubbles outlasted me in the tub (obviously not as much as I started with, but still a good amount once I left).

I took my bath at night and it was very relaxing. I had a minor setback however. I had candles burning and one of them had a cinnamon stick embedded in the wax and it caught on fire so at one point my bathroom smelt like something was burning... Not very relaxing. I won't be using that candle again!

I can't explain how much the scent changed for me once it was diluted by the water. I'm horrible at describing scents, but I really think I went to bed smelling like the candy "Wine Gums" (particularly the really dark coloured wine gum MmmMmmmMMmm lol). It was lovely. I will be repurchasing this next time I visit LUSH, hopefully later this month! I absolutely love this bubble bar and can't wait to try others!