FOTN w/ Black Eyeshadow @ LIGHTS Concert!

Hey my lovely subbies!
Last night I went to see LIGHTS in concert and it was such a great show! I went with one of my besties and we had an awesome time. Here is my FOTN! Hope you had an amazing weekend. Did you do anything exciting? Also, I've been testing out a bunch of my LUSH goodies and I will be posting a couple reviews this week!


FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Medium Beige mixed with MAC Face and Body in N5
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
MAC Dollymix Blush
MAC Harmony Blush
Benefit Highbeam

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC MES in Cinderfella
MAC Pink Pearl Pigment
MAC Naked Pigment
Ardell #118s

BROWS:
MAC Brow Pencil in "Spiked"
MAC Brow Shader in "Walnut"

LIPS:
BALMSHELL Lipgloss in "Sleep-in-Beauty"

Here are a couple picks from the show:

From the floor


From the balcony


I also did a similar look the other day, but I styled my hair differently. Here is a couple pics I took:



DISCLAIMER: Everything I bought w/ my own money except for the BALMSHELL lipgloss which was sent to me for free. If you have further questions please feel free to read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page.