Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body FOTD!


Hey guys!
It was requested that I do a Megan Fox look from "Jennifer's Body". On Makeup 411 they have a breakdown on what she used for her school look seen in the picture below. However, since there is already info about this look I decided to do my take on how she looked in the bar scene prior to becoming "dead looking". LOL.

Makeup 411 Breakdown


My FOTD:
Her makeup in the movie involves a very neutral eye with lots of lipgloss. She is a highschool student so the makeup was kept fairly simple (i.e., think mascara, lipgloss, fresh dewy skin).

All I would recommend is using a lot more liquid highlighter (think Benefit HighBeam) to get her glowy dewy skin. I actually did use HighBeam, but I had really bad lighting when I took these pictures that my makeup didn't show as well as I wanted.

FACE:
MUFE HD #125
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
Tarte Cheek Stain in "Green Siren"
Benefit Highbeam (put this on brow bone, cheek bone and a little above brow)

EYES:
MAC Vanilla e/s all over lid
MAC Wedge e/s in crease
Benefit HighBeam as highlight
Wet N' Wild Creme Liner in Black smudge into outer V
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara


LIPS: (I didn't have anything close to her lipgloss so I made my own berry lip)
L'Oreal Colour Juice in Raspberry
NYX MegaShine Lipgloss in Garnet