My First LUSH Haul!


Hey beauties!
I was really excited to go to LUSH for my first time last night and I ended up leaving with a bag full of goodies. I could definitely smell the store a few stores away (my boyfriend actually had to leave at one point because he can't handle strong scents due to his asthma). In the end, I picked out a couple scents he liked as well, so hopefully he can get some use out of what I bought too. Also, I kinda wish I wouldn't have bought one thing and that I would have picked up another, but I'll get to that.

First of all, let me tell you what I ended up getting: Sex Bomb Bath Bomb, Butterball Gift (bought this as a gift for someone), American Cream Conditioner, Big Shampoo, Star Melt, Therapy Massage Bar, Comforter Bubble Bar, Honey I Washed the Kids Soap, and Rockstar Soap. I was actually planning on getting a lot more, but when I was in the store smelling everything, some things really didn't smell all that good to me. With that said, I don't have a very "refined" sense of smell, meaning I have yet to acquire a liking for that many smells so it was hard for me to pick out items to try. Some items I wanted for what they did, but they smelt bad. :( This aspect disappointed me, but I still ended up leaving with a fair bit of product. I kinda regret not picking up Dream Cream because I sampled it in the store and even now feeling my skin it STILL feels SOO soft and moisturized! I will have to pick it up next time I'm at LUSH. Also, the Rockstar soap smell I'm kinda not into now that I have it at my house. I have yet to use anything, so maybe I will change my mind on this. I was watching YouTube videos and reading reviews and Rockstar is apparently a very popular smell, yet it really doesn't do anything for me. Kinda makes me sick actually haha. Also, the room containing my LUSH bag smells of everything I bought now too! Anyways, here are some close up pictures of everything I purchased! I will be posting reviews as I use each product so be sure to check back!

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb


Butterball Gift: w/ Mr. Butterball and Honey I Washed the Kids


American Cream Conditioner


Big Shampoo


Star Melt


Therapy Massage Bar


Comforter Bubble Bar


Honey I Washed the Kids Soap


Rockstar Soap