REVIEW: LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids & Rockstar Soap



Honey I Washed The Kids:
This smells so good when using it in the shower. I wanted to take a bite of it. It didn't lather for me at all, but it lathered REALLY well for my boyfriend. He said because he has man hair on his arms and I don't (thank goodness! haha). After rinsing my body I ran my hands over my arms and they kind of skidded their way along. It wasn't smooth at all. After the shower my skin felt soft for 2 minutes and then once I dried fully I found it a bit drying!


Rockstar Soap


Rockstar: This is apparently one of their best sellers and many people like the smell, but I didn't care for it. It's not a bad smell, it's just not for me. I didn't even like it better when using it (like I did with every other product). This lathered a bit better than Honey I Washed The Kids, but with that said, it still didn't lather well. My skin was super smooth when I left the shower, but like Honey I Washed The Kids, it left my skin dry and itchy after a few minutes.

All-and-all I didn't have much success with the soaps. I probably won't be buying others, but I may ask for a sample of another kind next time I'm in LUSH just to see if I have the same problem. Have you had problems with their soaps leaving your skin dry? I find the only bar soap that doesn't leave my skin dry is Dove.