Feelin' Blue FOTD


This is my last day off before I start my new job tomorrow! I will be working 48 hour weeks. *sigh*. I also have to be at work for 5:30 am tomorrow *double sigh*. It's going to be torture waking up...but i'm not complaining! haha I've been waiting to work full-time forever so it's about time I make some money. Here is a look I did today with some of the new things I picked up while in Toronto over the weekend. I did it really quick this morning so it's a bit sloppy. Is there any kind of makeup look you want to see next? Let me know!

FACE:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 006 Medium Beige
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
MAC Harmony Blush to Contour
MAC Eversun Blush
MAC CCB in Pearl

EYES:
MAC Freshwater e/s
MAC Deep Truth e/s
MAC Nehru e/s
Stila Kajal in Onyx
Ardell Lacies

LIPS:
NYX Circe Lipstick
NYX Cafe Latte Lipgloss