Job Interview FOTD

Hey guys!
As you may know already I've been going through an extensive hiring process for a job. My final part was today and it was an interview where I had to sit down with two people as they grilled me with a bunch of questions. I've worked for this company before during my summers while I was in University and really liked it there, but had to finish my education and get my degree before I worked there full-time. Well, the interview went really well. So well in fact they called me 20 minutes later and offered me the job! Yayy. I put in my two weeks for my current job and my last day is the 16th and I start my new, long awaited job on the 22nd! I absolutely can't wait! My boyfriend and I plan on celebrating once he's done work, but I have a few hours to spare so I thought I would post a very simple/minimal makeup FOTD that I wore to my job interview!

My hair is messy because I had not done it yet. If you have any questions about what I was wearing just leave a comment below! Have a great day!



What I'm Wearing:

FACE:
MUFE HD #125
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
MAC MSFN in Medium Dark
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush

EYES:
L'Oreal Intense Liquid Pencil in Black smudged with Carbon e/s
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

LIPS:
Maybelline Lip Liner in "Rose"
MAC Hue Lipstick
MAC Partial to Pink Lip Gloss