Once Upon A Time...

I was tagged by the beautiful Lexi to do the "Once upon a Time" tag (Thanks babe!), the rules are as follows:
1. Post a picture from your childhood (less than 13 yrs old).
2. Write about the picture.
3. Tag your friends and readers.

HERE'S THE STORY: I thought this picture was very "Beauty Blog" appropriate because even at a young age I was testing out products! Take for instance this baby powder I was smearing all over my leg. I must say though I was quite intelligent because I got the baby seat and used it as a stepping stool so I could reach the coveted baby powder on the counter. However, I can't say I look too intelligent because it appears I tried eating it as well...LMFAO.

NOW I TAG:

Jen
Monica
Alekis
Natty
Monica - Glamour Diaries

I also tag anyone else who wants to do this! It was a fun tag to do :)