Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation FOTD

Hey guys!
Man I've been having a rough week. My body aches from work, I've been falling asleep at 8 and waking up at 5 and not feeling rested even though that's a good 9 hours sleep! Monday, I came home from work and found that Bella (my dog) ATE my GLASSES! They were up high on a dresser so I don't know what possessed her to do that. Then today when I came home from work I found one of my NEW leather gloves chewed up AND MY WORK GLASSES!!!! I thought I Bella proofed my house after she ate my daily glasses, but obviously not a good enough job. These were even higher out of her reach so I'm totally baffled. I don't want to cage her because that's not fair, but I don't want her to hurt herself by eating something she's not suppose to. This week I'm not getting ahead financially because I gotta replace all the things she ate (which are rather expensive). Do you have any stories about animals eating belongings that you would like to share?! I know in time I'll probably look back and laugh, but right now it's not funny... haha as I laugh. Anyways, Here is my FOTD! Hope you enjoy!




FACE:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in "Fresco"
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
NARS Albatross Blush/Highlighter

BROWS:

MAC Brow Shader in "Walnut"

EYES:
MAC Gleam Eyeshadow
MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow
MAC Espresso Eyeshadow
MAC Brow Shader in "Ivory" (as highlight)
Wet N' Wild Gel Liner
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
MAC Zoom Lash

LIPS:
MAC Lip Pencil in "Stripdown"
MAC Shy Girl Lipstick
NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss