February Favourites!

I can't believe it's the end of February already. Today is the last day of the Olympics and Canada and the USA are facing off in hockey FOR THE GOLD at 3:00pm! I can't wait! During the Olympics I obviously cheer for Canada, but if Canada doesn't win then I always cheer for the States as well. It's going to be a good game. I hope Canada wins its 14th Gold Medal and sets Winter Olympic History! Are you watching the game?

Here are my faves!


NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss: I think this is pretty much in everyone's "Favourites" at some point. I've had this for a while, but have been using it pretty much every time I go out this month so I thought it was worth mentioning.
NARS Albatross Blush: It's such a beautiful golden highlight. This is going to look especially good come the summer when I have a tan. This gives me the perfect glow and will last me FOREVER because a little bit goes a very long way.

MAC Cinderfella Mineralize Eye Shadow: Bringing back some Style Black here... but this is perfect for an evening look or using it as a liner around the eye. I love the glitter in it and this just adds that extra little something to any look.

MAC Painterly Paint Pot: I am so pleased I bought this. I've been using it every single day since picking it up and it evens out my skin and allows my shadow to adhere all day. Definitely reached HG status.

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi: Perfect daytime red. Not overpowering at all and looks good on just about everyone I've seen wearing it. I'll definitely need to pick up some backups. This is by far my fave red!

MAC Viva Glam Gaga: Been wearing this on nights out. It reminds me a lot of Snob since it turns a tad purplish on my lips. It is more sheer than Snob and more wearable in my opinion. I'm really impressed with the new Viva Glam lippies!

Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe: I picked this up in Platinum Black. I use to use the regular Lash Blast when it first came out and I don't know why I stopped using it. I guess because I started trying new things, but this made me fall in love again! It gives length, volume AND separation to my lashes. Usually I need to use two mascaras to achieve the look I'm going for, but with this I just need this tube.