MAC From Our Lips Collection - Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper for Viva Glam

Hey Guys!
I've seen a billion posts about these two lippies already, but I figured I would make my own post as well considering I was VERY excited to pick these up and help out the MAC AIDS campaign. Love both colours. I'm a sucker for pinks as you know so Gaga was right up my alley, but I'm sooo in love with Cyndi because it's a very wearable red/coral (which I needed in my collection). I'm very impressed with these! They go on fairly sheer, but they are buildable. I also adore the signatures on the packaging and lipstick tubes.



Viva Glam Cyndi (Light Reddish Coral - Lustre)


I also picked up a couple more items from MAC. I've wanted a nude Paint Pot for a while now so I decided on Painterly. It's a great base for eyeshadow and I definitely see myself always having this in my collection! I also got another lipstick in Show Orchid which is a PRO colour, but was released in the Riveting Collection. It is probably the boldest colour I own and I love how the light picks up the blue in it. Definitely a statement colour and I know it is one of Raquel Reed's favourites!


MAC Show Orchid Lipstick




MAC Paint Pot in Painterly