REVIEW: Marcelle Lux Gloss Sheer

Hey Guys!
As you know I received several goodies from Annabelle/Marcelle Cosmetics. I was sent Marcelle's Lux Gloss Sheer in the shade "Chic Bronze". I don't have anything like this in my collection so I was excited to test it out. The consistency is very smooth and cremey. Not at all sticky! It is also very moisturizing and doesn't dry out my lips. It comes with a sponge tip applicator and takes out a good amount of product. The formula does not have a scent or taste. Even though there is lots of shimmer in the product, you can't feel it when you rub your lips together or as it wears. It also lasts a good amount of time and it appears to make my lips look fuller than they are naturally without being one of those tingly plumpers. I love this formula! I'm definitely interested in checking out more shades. I would not have picked out this shade myself, but actually quite like how it looks on.