I ♥ Peachstock FOTD!

Hey Guys!
I'm OBSESSED with the purchases I bought this past Friday and had to do a look with some of them. I'm sure I will have a couple more FOTDs with the other products because they are all so beautiful! I've also been OBSESSED with my St. Tropez bronzing mousse. I got it in the mail last week and only used it once and I couldn't believe how A-M-A-Z-I-N-G it left my skin. It was a bit pricey, but now that I've used it once, I think I'm hooked! I'm planning to do a post comparing it to the St. Moriz that I use to use... so check back if your interested!

I will be doing an OOTD on the floral dress I was wearing in the above picture. I love it soooo much and it was under $20!

What I'm Wearing:

FACE:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Medium Beige
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium/Dark
NARS Lovejoy Blush
NARS Albatross Blush to Highlight
MAC Fix+

EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Smoke and Diamonds e/s
MAC Black Tied e/s
Stila Kajal in Onyx
MAC Carbon e/s
Ardell #305

LIPS:
♥MAC Peachstock Lipstick♥
♥MAC Frankly Fresh Lipglass♥: