40 Beauty Questions TAG!

I thought this was a fun tag to do. Thank you Jen for tagging me!

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once. I only was my face at night. My face isn't oily or acne prone so I can get away with once a day.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
My skin tends to lean more towards the dry side. Right now it is pretty normal though. I NEED to moisturize morning AND night!

What is your current facial wash?
Clinique Mild Facial Soap

Do you exfoliate?
Yes. 2-3 times a week

What brand do you use?
Currently I've been using MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator

What moisturizer do you use?
Whatever is on hand. I use Clinique, Estee Lauder, Skin MD Natural...etc.

Do you have freckles?
Yes! They are more prominent in the summer time. I'm not sure if I like them or not...

Do you use eye cream?
Occasionally.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Never. I'm very lucky. I get the occasional blemish, usually hormone related, but that is it.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
I like to switch it up. Currently I've been using Make Up For Ever HD or Revlon Photo Ready Foundation.

How about concealer?
MAC Studio Finish Concealer is my go-to.

Do you know your undertone color?
I tend to lean towards the warm side.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Loveee them! Falsies can complete a look IMO. I'm addicted.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes. But who's counting? I go by scent, consistency...etc. I go through mascara faster than anything so I usually don't have much of a problem with them going bad.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently using and loving Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe

Sephora or MAC?
Both?! haha. If I had to choose I'm definitely a MAC girl at heart.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I wish.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
A ton of MAC brushes. I think a good brush set is ESSENTIAL to decent makeup application. My makeup looks 10x better now than before when I didn't use brushes.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Too Faced Shadow Insurance or MAC Paint Pots

For the face?
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Solar White by MAC. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both. Currently I use pencil 95% of the time and liquid the other 5%. It use to be the other way around a couple years ago.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never. I can honestly not remember the last time that happened. 2 years ago maybe? lol

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Love to foil them!

Do you use mineral makeup?
Just MAC Mineralize Skinfinish and Eyeshadows

What is your favorite lipstick?
Currently I'm in love with MAC Peachstock. I have an endless list of favourites though...

How about lipgloss?
Currently I'm in love with MAC Freshly Frank! It is like my lips but better!

What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC So Ceylon MSF

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
An occasional item, but only from trustworthy sellers. There is A LOT of fake stuff online.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Of course.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Never been. Sad I know...

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No. I learn best by self teaching.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No. Only if I'm really tired and my eyes are doing that twitching thing...then it gets to be a bit difficult

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Poor matching foundation.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer neutral, but I do love colours as well.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Brow Shader. As long as my brows are defined I'm good to go.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do all the time.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Sure

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC!

What do you think of Makeup??
Love it. It's one of my hobbies :)