My Vanity Project!

Hey Guys!
Sorry for my lack of posts this past week, but I've been really busy with work and various little side projects...like reformatting my computer! It finally runs just like new and I have no internet issues anymore! Yay.

Anyways, I decided it was time I had a vanity because my train case is officially overflowing and I needed more space. This project was fairly cheap because I found a lot of little office supplies and holders from the dollar store! I love being thrifty.

I had this desk from my parents house which was just collecting dust and holding a stereo system at my place so I decided to use it for my vanity project! Here are approximate values of everything I purchased for my project. I thought it could have been a lot more expensive, but I got off fairly cheap.
MAC Eyeshadow palettes, Eye brushes, Part 1 of MAC lipstick army

Acrylic Nail Polish Holder, Fix +, MAC Brush Cleanser, Paper Towel Bowl

Face brushes, 78 Palette, MAC Blush Palette, Part 2 of MAC Lipstick Army

Makeup Storage, Estee Lauder Makeup Bag, Garbage, MAC Bag w/ Back to MAC empties

Desk FREE
Palette Holders x2 $1 Each
Makeup Brush Holders x2 $2 Each
Paper Towel Holder/Bowl $1
Acrylic Lipstick Holder x2 $10 Each
Acrylic Nail Polish Rack $25
Sterilite Plastic Organizer x2 $10 Each
Garbage Bin $2

Total: $74

Now I just need a lighted makeup mirror and more vase filler stuff for my eye brushes and I'm set! I prob will spend just over $100 in the end. How do you organize your makeup?