REVIEW: Annabelle Cosmetic Spring/Summer 2010 Trend Eyeshadow Shades + EOTD


Hey Guys!
Annabelle Cosmetics sent me another Custom Quad Magnetic Compact (click here for previous review) along with four Spring/Summer 2010 Trend Eyeshadow Shades: Helium, Nymphet, Pinked, and Toxic Garden. The colours will be available in stores until August.


Overall I am really impressed with the shades! The colours kinda reminded me of MAC's Too Dolly Hello Kitty Quad (particularly Too Dolly and Romping eyeshadows). I used 3 of the 4 colours to complete this look. I have one complaint about the eyeshadows. I wish that the names were written on the back of the actual eyeshadow instead of just the package because now I don't remember which one is which. The only one I didn't use was Toxic Garden. The colours are very pigmented and have a nice amount of shimmer to them. The texture is incredibly smooth and you get 2 grams of product in each pan! I think these will be perfect for Spring/Summer.