REVIEW: Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe

Hey Guys!
I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been using it every day since. I was once an avid user of the regular Lash Blast by Cover Girl, but I stopped using it because I began trying new things. It has the exact same brush and formula as the regular Lash Blast, except that Luxe has slight shimmer in it. I picked up "Black Platinum". To be honest, I don't even see ANY shimmer whatsoever on my lashes when I use it. I swear the shimmer just stays on the wand and doesn't adhere to my lashes. What I really REALLY love about this mascara is that it gives me length, volume, AND separation. Something that I can usually only achieve when using two different kinds of mascaras! I'm definitely glad I went back to Lash Blast and tried the Luxe because now I remember why I used it long ago. A great drugstore find! It is definitely HG material.